Re: [pde-dev] Plugin not started [SOLVED]

Brian Bauman schrieb:

One of the most common problems is to reference a class in a jar which you don't have access to at runtime. For instance, if you place a jar in your project (project A), any other project who depends on project A can use classes in it. But since the jar is not on the Bundle-Classpath, when you run the bundle it will fail to find the class. This is the reason I asked about the class being in a jar vs source folder.

The things to verify to make sure it works:
1. Verify the source folder is included as a library. This should be in the build.properties of your project. You should see an entry for source.<library_name>= <source folder>. That library name should appear in the Bundle-Classpath header of your manifest (unless the library is '.' and you don't specify a Bundle-Classpath).
I don't know, what this building mechanism is all about! I opened the build.properties file and activated the "custom build" option. Now it works!!

Thanks a lot, that hint was the key!

Do you have a link where I can read/learn more about this build mechanism?

Thanks and greets

Boris

Back to the top