[pde-dev] site manifest merging

Title: site manifest merging

Hi guys,
I work on a Linux platform isolated from the internet. I'm trying to set up an eclipse environment for a number of developers in our department. I'm downloading all the plugins of interest and I would like to set up an internal update site on my apache server to house them all. The idea of course is to provide a single site for users to install/update their plugins from. I would like to do this manually by expanding the zip files and editing some site manifest file but I'm finding that the site.xml file doesn't support the notion of multiple feature sets (at least I have failed to find documentation on how to do this). Can anyone point me to the how to for this situation (I can't be the only one wanting to do this)?

TIA
Robin Friedrich

Back to the top