[pde-dev] how to reflect changes in view plug-in dynamically

I have made a plugin in viewer area for Eclipse to display hierarchical structure.
It has XML file as a back end.

Problem
-         Plugin is not getting updated dynamically(the way outline gets updated as  editor contents changes).
-         It gets initialized only once in its life time & each plugin has its own composite.
-         To update/refresh the contents of the plugin we need to dump the whole plugin so as to create the new one with the new composite & that will get initailised as per the current changes.
-         Not able to dispose the current composite;so the changes are not getting reflacted in the plugin.

I have tried disposing the composite but failed.Even we have tried getting the respective methods executed on the particular event but without having new composite none the changes are getting reflacted.

Any suggestions, pointers, etc. are very much appreciated!

Thank you,
--Vrush