[pde-dev] Resizing Dialog Window

Hi

I have created a dialog which contains different form elements.
The dialog is created using org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Dialog and all the elements inside the dialog are objects of org.eclipse.swt.widgets.* components.
I am passing the parent shell to the dialog when opening the same so that the dialog window is bound to the parent.
I am not able to resize the dialog window after the window opens. Is there any way I can enable the resizing of the dialog window and keep it bound to its parent.
I am using GridLayout for the same.
Can we use AWT/ Swing layouts in an SWT window component.

Regards

Prashant

Back to the top