[pde-dev] "zip.distribution" target from the generated Ant build-file

Hello PDE mailing list,

PDE can generate a ant build-file from an existing plugin.xml manifest file to automate building of RCP applications. This build file should contain, according to [1] a target named "zip.distribution", which should generate a RCP application with one single command.

Perhaps I am making something wrong here, however the generated build file does not contain this "zip.distribution" target. The "zip.plugin" target exists, but it only builds and zips my plug-in, which is not so helpful.

What I am looking for is a Ant target to generate a complete and runnable RCP application from a manifest file.

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks & regards,
Daniel

[1] http://help.eclipse.org/help32/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/guide/tasks/pde_feature_generating_ant.htm