[pde-dev] PluginModelManager and self hosting

Hi,
I'm using Eclipse 3.2.1 and the following piece of code to obtain the ModelEntry for a plugin in my target environment. Normally this works fine but in a self hosting scenario, it doesn't seem to find the bundles that origin from the workspace or the launching IDE.

       PluginModelManager manager = PDECore.getDefault().getModelManager();
       ModelEntry entry = manager.findEntry(componentName);

My "Eclipse Application" launch configuration has the "Launch with all workspace and enabled plug-ins" checked and I have no errors in my workspace.

Why does this happen?

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top