[pde-dev] (no subject)

Hi All,

I am developing a plug-in using the PDE wherein I want to create a perspective of my own and one of the views of the perspective should present a selection tree similar to what is available for adding new folders to build path

Project Properties > Java Build Path > Add Folder…. > Source Folder Selection.

Is this feature available as a standard dialog or a SWT/JFace widget?  Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Warm Regards

Ajaneesh

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.