SV: [pde-dev] (no subject)

Thanks for your reply. I'm not quite sure what you meant in your answer. It appears that all the required plugins and imports are present in my plugin. Below is my code:

public void run(IAction action)
{
   UntitledTextFileWizard obj = new UntitledTextFileWizard();

   obj.performFinish();
}

However, I do get a yellow highlighted marker under UntitledTextFileWizard warning me that "Discouraged access: The type UntitledTextFileWizard is not accessible due to restriction on required project org.eclipse.ui.editors". How can I, if possible, fix this problem ?

And another thing, must I call UntitledTextFileWizard#init before calling #performFinish and what should I pass as the IStructuredSelection parameter (a parameter that does not appear to be used).

Please help me.