[pde-dev] Developing a plugin that loads a Windows Program into eclipse

Hi all,

Im fairly new to eclipse and I have been asked to develop a plugin that
loads a Windows program into eclipse. For the sake of this email I'll
just say I want to be able to pull up Excel inside eclipse. I have been
able to develop a plugin that pulls up the program outside of the
eclipse framework by clicking an icon in eclipse, but I would really
like to be able to access this program from within the eclipse
framework. I was thinking maybe a program could be implemented as a
view or possibly in the editor box. Anyways any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Jason

Back to the top