[pde-dev] Problem with IExportWizard

Hello.

I'm trying to implement an export plugin, in platform plugin developement guide (see http://help.eclipse.org/help31/index.jsp) is said " The wizard supplied in the class parameter of the markup must implement IExportWizard. Its pages are typically extended from  WizardExportPage" So I am implementing the wizard in two classes, one for the Wizard that implements IExportWizard interface, and another one for one page of the wizard that extends WizardExportResourcesPage, WizardExportPage is deprecated.

You can check the code of the class that implements IExportWizard here http://rafb.net/paste/results/AxcSKX60.html

The problem comes when I can't use the sentence addPage(pag1), the error message is The method addPage(PaginaPrimera) is undefined for the type Asistente Asistente.java com.ejemplos.asistente/src/com/ejemplos/asistente line 36

I think the imports are correct (Wizard is imported) so I can use the addPage method. ¿What's Wrong?

The code of the class that extends WizardExportResourcesPage is here:

http://rafb.net/paste/results/yXm4JW20.html

Eclipse tolds me that WizardExportResourcesPage can not be resolved. The auto import feature doesn't offer the option to add the import line.

My project dependencies are org.eclipse.ui and org.eclipse.core.runtime and nothing else and my extensions are org.eclipse.ui.exportWizards.

I've tried this in eclipse 3.1.1 and 3.1.2.

Thanks for your time.

--
Jacobo García López de Araujo

Back to the top