[pde-dev] Popup menu not show for certain objectClass

Hello,
I want to be able to popup a Menu when a certain object is selected on the TreeViewer. The object on the treeViewer is an instanceof com.xyz.MyClass.

I created a new plug-in with an extension of org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus. Added an objectContribution. Now if I set the objectClass to java.lang.Object then the popupMenu pops up. But when I set the objectClass to com.xyz.MyClass then the popupMenu doesnt show up.

The class com.xyz.MyClass is packaged in a jar file in another common plug-in and my plugin is dependent on that common plugin.

Any help on this ?

Thank you in advance
Deval

Back to the top