[pde-dev] RCP Update Site question

Hello,

I am using Eclipse SDK 3.1.2
I am trying to create a update feature project for my application. For doing that I first need to change my .product file to be based on feature. Is that right ?

So I changed my application's product to be based on feature. I added a new feature in the Configuration tab. My feature.xml has an Included feature org.eclipse.rcp.
Now If I lauch the product I get an error as follows:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2006-06-05 13:37:42.906
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench.compatibility_3.1.0/ [265] was not resolved.

If I change my product file to be based on plug-ins - it works fine. What am I missing ?

Thank you in advance
Deval

Back to the top