[pde-dev] Update Site Management

Hi,

I've got an RCP application made up of a few different features. I'm currently testing out the Update Site but I'm getting configuration problems when I select any updates.

For example I have created an Update Site with new versions of Feature A, B and C. When I search for updates and select any feature the status message pops up saying there are problems with the current configuration. When I click on the Error Details button it says things like
"Feature A (1.0.1) requires plugin: org.eclipse.search"
"Feature B (1.0.1) requires plugin: org.eclipse.ui.intro"

I have checked and both of those plugins are already installed and they are also available on the Update Site. I have tested the Update Manager before using very simple plugins and I never had any problems. Can anyone enlighten me as to why these errors are appearing?

Thanks!

Peter

Back to the top