Re: [pde-dev] CVS plugin issues

Mark,
   When I do as you have written it gives the error:
   :/cvs/root no such repository

It is trying to read the CVS/Root file when i say Team->Share project

It is not able to read the CVS/Root file which was created from WINCVS
(basically the below entry):

:pserver:username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401:/cvs/root

May be I need to have a look at the CVS plugin code and find out how
exactly it reads the CVSROOT its definitely goofing up something while
reading after port or please someone shed some light on this issue.

Thanks
Bharat