Re: [pde-dev] get the path of a selected file in the resource

Hi,

You can try this example :

public URL getResourceURL(String pluginID, String resource) throws IOException {
  return Platform.asLocalURL(Platform.getBundle(pluginID).getEntry(resource));
 }

Regards
Jagan

Patrick Babalola <pobabalola@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am developing a plugin that is to get a selected file in the resource (that is get the file+the absolutePath) and open the file for parsing.
I am have problem doing this in eclipse.
Please, send me an example out there or direct me as to how I can accomplish this.

Thanks.

Patrick

Patrick Babalola
pobabalola@xxxxxxxxx