Re: [pde-dev] URGENT! - Plug-in F12Plugin was unable to load class GlobalActivities

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.
There's not runtime section in plugin.xml . I modified the build properties and, in fact, the output was just fine.
I modified the build.properties like this:
source.f12plugin.jar = src/
output.f12plugin.jar = bin/
bin.includes = plugin.xml,\
              META-INF/,\
              icons/,\
              .,\
              dom4j-1.6.1.jar,\
              jaxen-1.1-beta-6.jar,\
              jaxme-api-0.3.jar
And the tree that came out is:

/
icons/
META_INF/
dom4j-1.6.1.jar
f12.plugin.jar => META_INF/ , f12plugin/
f12pluginsrc.zip
jaxen-1.1.-beta-6.jar
jaxme-api-0.3.jar
plugin.xml

Still, when I copy this directory in eclipse/plugins/ and lauch eclipse, all menus are there, but I keep getting:
Could not create action delegate for id: f12Plugin.actions.GlobalActivities
Reason:
Plug-in f12Plugin was unable to load class f12Plugin.actions.GlobalActivities.
when I click on an item.
Thank you very much for you patience
Leen Toelen ha scritto:

In the plugin.xml, do you see a something in the Runtime information
table. You should add the myjar.jar over there, and in
build.properties add source.myjar.jar = src/
This way you tell eclipse to build all your code to a jar file.

Regards,
Leen Toelen