Re: [pde-dev] URGENT! - Plug-in F12Plugin was unable to load class GlobalActivities

In the plugin.xml, do you see a something in the Runtime information
table. You should add the myjar.jar over there, and in
build.properties add source.myjar.jar = src/
This way you tell eclipse to build all your code to a jar file.

Regards,
Leen Toelen