[pde-dev] images as part of product, help needed

Hello all,

I get the following error when I try to launch the product that I am developing:
org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: i/o error
(java.io.FileNotFoundException: icons\back.png (The system cannot find
the path specified)). The directory structure is as follows:

|__src
|__JRE System Library
|__Plug-in Dependencies
|__icons
|__META-INF
|__build.properties
|__.product
|__plugin.xml

The images are in icons folder. Also, when I use Eclipse product
export wizard, the icons folder is not there in the folder created.
All I can see is configuration directory, plugins directory,
.eclipseproduct file, startup jar and application. And the images that
I used in the project are not exported. Can any one help me? Thanks in
advance.

ViJay

Back to the top