Re: [pde-dev] Eclipse cannot find required libraries in plugin

Hi Leen,
I get the ClassDefNotFoundError to a interface implemented by my
plugin page. This interface are in the core-umt0.81.jar. When I run
the plugin into PDE environment this works fine. The problem is
exporting the plugin.

What you think about this?

Thank you very much by the help and attention.
Vinícius Pitta Lima de Araújo