[pde-dev] Eclipse cannot find required libraries in plugin

Hi all,
I am use the ecplise Version: 3.1.0 Build id: I20050627-1435 with PDE
and have problem to install my plugin in the eclipse.

My plugin depends of some libraries jar that I puted on plugin root
directory. I listed all these jars in the properties Bundle-Classpath
of the Manifest.MF file and into runtime tag of plugin.xml. Nothing
works, when I try to load my editor get a NoClassDefFoundError.

I have 2 copies of eclipse instaled on my machine, so I developed the
plugin in one eclipse and tested in other. I searche all the eclipse
site, faqs e wiki. I tryed everything that I find and nothing works.
Can somebody help me? Maybe a setp by setp configurations using the
eclipse 3.1.

Thank you for pay attention.
[]'s
Vinícius Pitta Lima de Araújo