[pde-dev] Re: Obtaining a model of the runtime workspace from development workspace

Having just returned to this problem, I stumbled across the solution:
most of the methods on IPluginModelBase will populate the model as
I wanted, specifically IPluginModelBase.getExtensions().  Nice!

Brian.

--
  Brian de Alwis | Software Practices Lab | UBC | http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~bsd/
"There is much pleasure to be gained in useless knowledge." - Bertrand Russell

Back to the top