Re: [pde-dev] Re:Internal error during...

Hi Ana,

Googling can get you some good resources on SWT :)  A couple that may
appeal to you are:
"SWT: Fancy Tabs" <http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t16488.html>
"SWT Programming with Eclipse"
<http://www.developer.com/java/other/print.php/10936_3330861_6>

If you want to do more than just add a text field, create a composite
in your tab folder.  Add all your widgets (i.e. text fields) into the
composite.  Then set the composite as the control of your tab item.

Depending on what you're hoping to do, the PDE (multi-page) editor
templates may help you out from the editor standpoint.  PDE does not
offer generic editing models if that's what you seek :)  Feel free to
ask newsgroups this sort of question too since there are a plethora of
editor-creators out there:  http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

Yours,
Cherie.