[pde-dev] Re:Internal error during...

Hi again,

I've checked out the error log view, and there's no error displayed. I've created the same editor with the PDE template and this error doesn't happend. I'm worried about that, because I look at the class definition at plugin file and is all well define.

In the other hand, I'm trying to insert a Text control in my editor. I've developed the editor to have more than one views of the same file. For this reason, I've TabParent and TabItem controls. The problem is that a Text control can't be created inside a TabItem control. I would like to know how can I create a text area inside a TabItem or something like that.

I'm lookin for a tutorial or something like that, about handling input files whith IDocument, do you know the url of any interesant document?

Greetings,
Ana

Back to the top