[pde-dev] Problem with ctrl+space

Hi All,
 I am new to the group and pretty new to the eclipse Plug-in development . I am writing an editor for a language called CWM . I did some content assistance part . When I am typing '.' or '(' , I am getting the content assistance . But when I am keying down ctrl+space , it is not workign . When I am keying down backspace , content assistance is popping up . Please help me with the answer or any of the information available on net .
Thanks very much ,
-Ranga

Back to the top