Re: [pde-dev] Problem with DB connection on a plugin

Thanks but I found the solution.

that is puting the sqlite.jar file in the runtime libraries.
But now I have the same problem with Grappa which is a java package for graphviz

any help for that?

thank you

Leen Toelen <toelen@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Did you add the sqllite dependency to plugin.xml? I got the same error
once and it was a simple classnotfoundException.

Best regards,
Leen