[pde-dev] Problems to invoke a window

Hi,

I've problems to invoke a Window with input Fields from within an eclipse plug-in. The small GUI works fine as a standalone application, but I'm unable to invoke it from within an eclipse plug-in.

With the following code the GUI appears in the same window where the Menu-Item is located (within the eclipse window). But I neerd the GUI in a newly created window.

  public void run(IAction action) {

       Shell shell = this.window.getShell();
       shell.setLayout(new FillLayout());
// GUI-Creation shell.open();