[pde-dev] java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

Hi folks,

I am in the process of automating a build with PDE Build.  I am using Eclipse 3.1M2 on SuSE 8.2.

A java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError is thrown from genericTargets.xml:62: (call to eclipse.buildScript task).

Attached is a copy of my build scripts as well as a copy of the genericTargets.xml from org.eclipse.pde.build_3.1.0\scripts

I am a noob to all this, so please bare with me.  Please let me know if more info is required and I will do my best to dig it up.

TIA