[pde-dev] eclipse 3.0 Imageprovider extension point not working

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell how do I get the extension point

"org.eclipse.ui.ide.markerImageProviders"

 working? My plugin uses this to dispaly my own image, it was working fine with eclipse 2.1 but since eclipse 3.0, it doesnt work, it shows only the default markers for task and problem.

Secondly can anybody tell how do I add problem markers in task view?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandy

its from S A N D Y