[pde-dev] Problems with running ImageJ

Title: Problems with running ImageJ
I have been developing plugins for ImageJ using Eclipse for many months now, but today I started getting an error that I can’t seem to get around.   Normally I click on the run icon in the Eclipse Platform and an instance of ImageJ opens and allows me to test my code.  But now I get an Errors Running Jobs window and the first line states:

ERROR: Launch: Cannot connect to VM

Followed by many identical lines of:

ERROR: Launch: Launch configuration ImageJ references non-existing project Ctumor_1a.

Can anyone help me resolve this?  Thanks in advance!

Chris Coulon

The GAIA Group
lobal Automated Image Analysis
http://www.theGAIAgroup.net
GAIA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We welcome image analysis problems in all fields.

Christopher Coulon, Ph.D., Founder
Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
415 515-3379

Back to the top