[pde-dev] Adding Another option to New Wizard doesnt work

Hi

I am bit new to Eclipse Plug-In development. I want to
add another option to New Project Wizard.

For eg:

File->New->Project->

Right now it has 3 options, Java, Plug-In development
and Simple.

Say here I want to provide one more option to start
another type of project, how do I go about that.

I am using org.eclipse.ui.newWizards extension points.
I could add a new option to File->New->[XYZ] instead
of selecting existing options. But what I want is,

File->New->Project->[XYZ] instead of existing 3
options listed above.

Please someone suggest me how to go about this, or
this not available in eclipse.

Will appreciate quick responses.

Thanks and Regards
Hemant