[pde-dev] pb with running plug-in classes

I've created my plug-in and I've developed some classes. My classes handle xml objects to build xml files from scratch. Clicking on a menuBar item, a FileDialog asks for a dtd file. I get the path of this dtd and then parse it to build a DOM tree. Each class works perfectly on its own, but when I link them to the plug-in (launch the process from the plug-in), I've this kind of error: Each class has its required imports. Is there anything to add to the manifest? where?
Many thanks
anthony

Unhandled exception caught in event loop.
Reason: org/apache/xml/serialize/BaseMarkupSerializer
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xml/serialize/BaseMarkupSerializer
   at foo.dtd.Tokenize.go(Tokenize.java:60)
   at foo.actions.GiveDTD.run(GiveDTD.java:35)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:210) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:180) at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:407) at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:361) at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$0(ActionContributionItem.java:352) at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$ActionListener.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:47)
   at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:77)
   at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:827)
   at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:1529)
   at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:1291)
   at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1343)
   at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.run(Workbench.java:1326)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.InternalBootLoader.run(InternalBootLoader.java:831)
   at org.eclipse.core.boot.BootLoader.run(BootLoader.java:432)
   at EclipseRuntimeLauncher.main(EclipseRuntimeLauncher.java:24)

Back to the top