Re: [pde-dev] get info about a project's source and output folders

Hi Stefan,   The API for getting info about a Java project's source and
output folders is in the org.eclipse.jdt.core package. See IJavaProject
and IClasspathEntry.   ---jeem

"Leisner, Stefan" <Stefan.Leisner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pde-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/04/2003 02:50 AM