[pde-dev] Perspecitive reload problem

Title: Perspecitive reload problem

Hi,

I have a plug-in that creates a new perspecitive and corresponding  views.  Everytime I shutdown the runtime workspace and bring it back up, the  startup sequence fails with the following error window:

Eclipse Error Window
"Unable to read workbench state. Workbench UI layout will be reset."

After I click the button to close the error window, the default workspace appears. I  can then goto the perspecitive button to load my  perspective, this time without error.

The error only occurs at startup when it tries to reload the custom perspective.

Does  anyone have anyidea what the problem is?

Thanks,
Bob

Back to the top