Re: [paho-dev] MQTTSNGateway and AWS IoT

Hi,

Thank you for your information.
I'm working on it.

Tomy Technology
Tomoaki ÂYAMAGUCHI

Hello Tomoaki,

Looks like the problem in the function
  int Network::recv(uint8_t* buf, uint16_t len)
called with len == 0 from function
  int MQTTGWPacket::recv(Network* network)
line
  int remlen = network->recv(_data, _remainingLength);

Then, the SSL_read() call fails with SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, and next
SSL_read() call always fails with SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN.

I've add simple check to the begin of Network::recv() function:
  if (!buf)
    return -1;
  if (!len)
    return 0;
And subscribing to a topic messages starts to work normally.

However, after each publish operation (message successfully sent to the
AWS message broker) the SSL_read() call fails with
SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN. I don't understand why yet.

Therefore looks like there are problems in the SSL code of the
MQTTSNGateway. I checked my AWS IoT configuration using RSMB+Mosquitto,
and all works well (using same SSL certificates, of course).

With best regards, Sergey.