Re: [paho-dev] MQTTSNGateway and AWS IoT

Hi Sergey,

I checked the gateway was working with AWS IoT before.
I will check it again.

could you try TLS 1.2 ï

Tomy Technology
Tomoaki ÂYAMAGUCHI

Hello Tomoaki,

Thank you for the answer, and sorry for my english.

Yes, of course. I also tried to change client identification string, and
then I got error message that client is rejected by the gateway. So,
client authentication is working well.

Build system: Debian GNU/Linux 9.0, SSL version 1.1.0f.

I see successful SSL connection handshake between Gateway and AWS
server. But then, the Gateway somehow closing this connection.
I tried to deactivate AWS keypair, and then I got "connection error to
the broker" on gateway, as expected. So, keypairs is valid too. Some
problem in send()/recv() cycle, I suppose.

With best regards, Sergey.