From:        LynX <_LynX@xxxxx>
To:        General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        28/08/2012 22:45
Subject:        Re: [paho-dev] Java client installation and usage sample
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

Recently I was working with Paho plug-in for Eclipse and found that
instructions about how to build it (from README.txt) do not cover all
steps. I described what steps I did to make it work:

http://mobilave.info/blog/2012/Quick_start_guide_for_the_Eclipse_Paho_Plug-in.html

I am not sure if I did everything right but eventually I was able to use
this plug-in. Would be grateful for any comments.

PS. It would be great to have this plug-in on Eclipse marketplace.

Regards,
LX

mailto:_LynX@xxxxx>>

http://mobilave.info/blog/__2012/Quick_start_guide_for___the_Paho_MQTT_Java_Client.html