Re: [paho-dev] Java client installation and usage sample

Nice work and thank you for contributing this. I'm sure it would be useful if this was linked from the Paho website too. Sadly I cannot do anything to help there as I'm not one of the project committers and don't have access to the website.

I'll link it from the wiki for now. Thanks again.

Did you also try the Eclipse plugin? That's pretty neat and gives you a GUI for testing the broker with.