[p2-dev] Installation bundles in non-standard location

I have a droplet, I build dependency matrix and install things.
Everything is visible in the profile file. But not in the bundles.info.

So I did a comparison of the profile with one creted by dropins and
noticed that bundles from dropins use file.name to indicate where is a
bundle located. I assume that if there is no file.name, then the bundle
is managed by p2.

Is my understanding right, that P2 indeed does not copy artifacts with
file.name property? If yes, how to extract that property from
metadata/artifact repositories?

--
Krzysztof Daniel <kdaniel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat