[p2-dev] Creating InstallableUnits on the fly

So, I create an empty Installable Unit for each droplet, which is
supposed to gather all other units.

InstallableUnit dropletIU = new InstallableUnit();
dropletIU.setVersion(Version.create("1.0.0"));
dropletIU.setId(repository.getLocation().toString());

I add (hopefully) proper requirements, and then creating plan fails,
because bundles from the droplet are not able to find the dropletIU.

I guess it's because it's not in the metadata/artifact repositories.

How to properly handle such a situation?

--
Krzysztof Daniel <kdaniel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat