[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Roaming not really movable 2
- From: "Todorova, Katya" <katya.todorova@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:02:23 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AczMjJQDeEMCfqviQDaEmyhbcmD1GA==
- Thread-topic: Roaming not really movable 2
The problem I’m facing is the same - a roaming installation doesn’t work properly when moved. In my case there’s a profile property org.eclipse.equinox.p2.configurationFolder which is not updated when the installation is moved.
If its value is updated accordingly, everything works fine.
I see there are three components dealing with roaming profiles:
First two update only org.eclipse.equinox.p2.installFolder and org.eclipse.equinox.p2.cache while surrogateProfileHandler updates org.eclipse.equinox.p2.configurationFolder as well.
So the question – is it expected that configuration location is not updated in the first two cases? If yes, any idea why?
Thank you very much,