[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Problem updating singleton plugins with p2
- From: "Ivan St. Ivanov" <ivan.st.ivanov@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:04:49 +0300
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Thanks for your answer!
I had to start my question with the note that I am far from being a p2/PDE expert. So I read your answer and the two blogs very carefully for several times. I even tried to read the comments of the second article. And still can't figure out how can I work around the issue
Here is what I got:
1) The RCP app which feature I am trying to update has declared a versioned dependency on the 'update' feature
2) I come with a product that contains newer version of that feature
3) p2 complains about that
There are two possible solutions for the issue: by using p2.inf file to specify my feature's dependencies or by creating a special plugin.xml along one of my plugins.
So could you please advise me where should I start from?