p2-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
June 01, 11
14:17 Re: [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during afeature installation Samuel Wu
13:54 [p2-dev] p2 contribs Pascal Rapicault
May 31, 11
17:07 Re: [p2-dev] how to add <repository /> element to <references /> in content.xml Nick Boldt
16:50 Re: [p2-dev] how to add <repository /> element to <references /> in content.xml Greg Amerson
16:42 Re: [p2-dev] how to add <repository /> element to <references /> in content.xml John Arthorne
12:28 Re: [p2-dev] how to add <repository /> element to <references /> in content.xml Greg Amerson
May 29, 11
21:46 Re: [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during a feature installation Samuel Wu
21:25 Re: [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during a feature installation Pascal Rapicault
20:58 Re: [p2-dev] A working example of custom p2 provisioning action Pascal Rapicault
15:07 Re: [p2-dev] A working example of custom p2 provisioning action Борислав Капукаранов
15:02 Re: [p2-dev] A working example of custom p2 provisioning action Борислав Капукаранов
14:14 [p2-dev] A working example of custom p2 provisioning action ÐÐÐÐÑÐ ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐÐ
May 27, 11
09:07 Re: [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during a feature installation Samuel Wu
08:43 Re: [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during a feature installation Eugen Reiswich
08:41 Re: [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during a feature installation Aleksandr Kravets
08:35 [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during a feature installation Samuel Wu
May 25, 11
18:26 Re: [p2-dev] how to add <repository /> element to <references /> in content.xml Greg Amerson
17:24 Re: [p2-dev] how to add <repository /> element to <references /> in content.xml Greg Amerson
16:23 Re: [p2-dev] how to add <repository /> element to <references /> in content.xml John Arthorne
15:40 Re: [p2-dev] p2 update - force specific arch update Andrew Niefer
13:21 [p2-dev] how to add <repository /> element to <references /> in content.xml Greg Amerson
04:03 Re: [p2-dev] p2 update - force specific arch update Mariusz Florek
02:35 Re: [p2-dev] p2 update - force specific arch update Thomas Kratz
May 24, 11
13:24 Re: [p2-dev] p2 update - force specific arch update Mariusz Florek
12:55 Re: [p2-dev] p2 update - force specific arch update Thomas Kratz
12:10 Re: [p2-dev] p2 update - force specific arch update Mariusz Florek
12:08 [p2-dev] p2 update - force specific arch update Mariusz Florek
May 23, 11
12:07 [p2-dev] p2 and program launch args with line separator Mariusz Florek
10:50 Re: [p2-dev] P2 build product -- cannot update features contained within (continued) Eddie Galvez
May 20, 11
19:02 Re: [p2-dev] Metadata comparison Henrik Lindberg
18:46 [p2-dev] Metadata comparison Henrich Kraemer
15:21 [p2-dev] P2 build product -- cannot update features contained within (continued) Eddie Galvez
May 19, 11
10:57 [p2-dev] p2 contrib Pascal Rapicault
May 18, 11
18:03 Re: [p2-dev] P2 built product -- cannot update features contained within Paul Webster
18:02 Re: [p2-dev] P2 built product -- cannot update features contained within Paul Webster
17:17 Re: [p2-dev] P2 built product -- cannot update features contained within Brian de Alwis
17:02 [p2-dev] P2 built product -- cannot update features contained within Eddie Galvez
May 17, 11
13:35 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Domenico Alessi
May 14, 11
14:39 Re: [p2-dev] Buckminster builds completely broke when moving from M6 to RC1 Pascal Rapicault
05:12 Re: [p2-dev] Buckminster builds completely broke when moving from M6 to RC1 Thomas Hallgren
03:27 [p2-dev] Buckminster builds completely broke when moving from M6 to RC1 Thomas Hallgren
May 13, 11
08:32 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Domenico Alessi
08:14 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Domenico Alessi
May 12, 11
16:39 Re: [p2-dev] Trying to use SynchronizeOperation Pascal Rapicault
15:35 Re: [p2-dev] Planner explanation question Pascal Rapicault
15:25 Re: [p2-dev] Planner explanation question Daniel Le Berre
15:18 Re: [p2-dev] Planner explanation question Pascal Rapicault
14:47 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Andrew Niefer
14:45 Re: [p2-dev] Planner explanation question Todorova, Katya
13:55 Re: [p2-dev] Planner explanation question Pascal Rapicault
13:41 [p2-dev] Planner explanation question Todorova, Katya
12:36 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Domenico Alessi
10:14 [p2-dev] AUTO: Robert Erwin is out of the office (returning 05/25/2011) Robert Erwin
10:09 Re: [p2-dev] Trying to use SynchronizeOperation David Orme
08:49 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Domenico Alessi
May 11, 11
18:21 [p2-dev] p2 contrib Pascal Rapicault
15:46 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Emilio GIUFFRIDA
15:39 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Pascal Rapicault
15:27 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Domenico Alessi
15:24 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Dahanne, Anthony
15:22 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Pascal Rapicault
15:21 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Domenico Alessi
15:12 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Domenico Alessi
15:09 [p2-dev] Feature Versions and Custom Actions Deric Panet-Raymond
14:40 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Pascal Rapicault
13:35 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Writing something into the config.ini file Pascal Rapicault
10:16 [p2-dev] p2 contribs Pascal Rapicault
May 10, 11
07:32 [p2-dev] p2 contrib to the build Pascal Rapicault
May 09, 11
17:40 [p2-dev] Trying to use SynchronizeOperation David Orme
10:00 [p2-dev] Bug updates Pascal Rapicault
May 06, 11
14:46 [p2-dev] [platform-releng-dev] p2 Contribution to the I build Andrew Niefer
May 05, 11
23:25 [p2-dev] Contrib to the I build Pascal Rapicault
10:16 Re: [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature? Samuel Wu
09:50 Re: [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature? Pascal Rapicault
09:48 Re: [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature? Samuel Wu
08:37 [p2-dev] bugzilla e-mail is down again Thomas Watson
03:14 Re: [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature? Thomas Hallgren
May 04, 11
13:44 Re: [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature? Paul Webster
12:20 Re: [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature? Samuel Wu
12:12 Re: [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature? Angers, Sebastien
11:58 [p2-dev] Can p2 director be used to update a installed feature? Samuel Wu
May 02, 11
19:57 [p2-dev] Updated copyrights and p2 tagged for the next IBuild Ian Bull
16:05 [p2-dev] Equinox meeting minutes and rampdown policy for RCs Thomas Watson
April 29, 11
13:48 Re: [p2-dev] Talk'n Lock'n Terry Parker
12:02 Re: [p2-dev] Talk'n Lock'n Ian Bull
11:44 Re: [p2-dev] Talk'n Lock'n Terry Parker
08:50 Re: [p2-dev] Talk'n Lock'n Thomas Watson
06:03 [p2-dev] AUTO: David Klein is out of the office (returning 05/03/2011) David Klein
02:16 Re: [p2-dev] Talk'n Lock'n Terry Parker
April 27, 11
09:16 [p2-dev] Welcome Meng Xin Zhu as a new rt.equinox.p2 Committer portal on behalf of Pascal Rapicault
April 25, 11
09:55 [p2-dev] today's call Pascal Rapicault
April 22, 11
03:58 [p2-dev] installing touchpoint plugin using metarequirement Ahsan, Noor
April 21, 11
17:31 Re: [p2-dev] Is there a way to control the size of the profile registry? DJ Houghton
15:19 [p2-dev] Is there a way to control the size of the profile registry? Chris Aniszczyk
11:54 [p2-dev] Please tag your changes as you release them... Ian Bull
10:01 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Equinox/p2 meeting minutes posted Jeff McAffer
02:15 Re: [p2-dev] M7 bugs Ian Bull
April 20, 11
22:42 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Equinox/p2 meeting minutes posted Pascal Rapicault
18:30 Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Equinox/p2 meeting minutes posted Thomas Watson
15:42 [p2-dev] 103 p2 bugs marked for 3.7 Thomas Watson

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10