[p2-dev] bugzilla inbox cleanup

Dear committers, contributors and users.

As you may have seen from the tons of emails you've received, I started cleaning up our bugzilla inbox. So far I managed to go from 1064 down to 976 (reaching 999 made me feel pretty good :)). But from what I see there is still a lot of work to do. We have a lot of duplicates, old crap from 3.4, etc...
Any help continuing this effort is welcome.

A good starting point is to look at the bug you've opened and see if you can reproduce them. Also looking for bugs with sim

Thx in advance,

PaScaL