[p2-dev] OS Specific Features and UpdateSites

Hello,

Is there a way to setup an UpdateSite such that it only shows the features in the UpdateSite that are available for the users OS? I have a set of features that are identical but have some OS specific functionality, I'd like to have one UpdateSite for all of my users but when they connect I only want them to see the feature that they can install based on their OS type. I tried to use the Supported Environments Filter in the feature.xml Overview, but it prevents me from building the feature for any other OS except the one I'm currently running, so I don't get the other OS specific versions of the feature in my UpdateSite.

Thanks.

Deric.

Back to the top