[p2-dev] Localized changelog for an IU

Hi all!

I've created a little webapp which allows me to provision my app remotely. Now i would like to append a localized changelog to each installableunit. I would like to show the changelog in the webapp prior the installation (so it has to be delivered in the metadata).

Is there any possibility to e.g. add a hook in the export process which allows me to set the changelog as a IU-property?

..or is there another proposed approach?

greetings,
Michael

Back to the top