p2-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
April 20, 10
14:16 Fw: [p2-dev] How to make a root file be at the same level as the directory eclipse? Samuel Wu
14:00 [p2-dev] how to mirror an update-site and dependencies using p2 Leslie H. Watter
12:35 Re: [p2-dev] How to build a product that includes P2 support, but is only executed on the console Scott Lewis
12:13 Re: [p2-dev] P2 Isolation Pascal Rapicault
11:21 Re: [p2-dev] How to build a product that includes P2 support, but is only executed on the console Michael Mangeng
11:12 Re: [p2-dev] How to build a product that includes P2 support, but is only executed on the console Jeff McAffer
10:39 [p2-dev] How to build a product that includes P2 support, but is only executed on the console Jürgen Kindler
03:56 [p2-dev] P2 Isolation Todorova, Katya
April 19, 10
09:13 Re: [p2-dev] How to create zip file which contains a product build? Paul Webster
09:08 Re: [p2-dev] Fw: How to create zip file which contains a product build? Michael Mangeng
09:06 [p2-dev] How to make a root file be at the same level as the directory eclipse? Samuel Wu
09:00 [p2-dev] Fw: How to create zip file which contains a product build? Samuel Wu
April 16, 10
18:10 Re: [p2-dev] API change request Jeff McAffer
17:52 [p2-dev] Fw: [GSOC] P2 power user views Susan Franklin McCourt
17:24 [p2-dev] API change request Ian Bull
10:48 Re: [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgent not resolved by DS Thomas Watson
06:25 [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgent not resolved by DS Michael Mangeng
April 15, 10
18:07 Re: [p2-dev] repository that was removed shows up again.... Soby Chacko
17:41 Re: [p2-dev] repository that was removed shows up again.... Susan Franklin McCourt
17:39 [p2-dev] Re: [GSOC] P2 power user views Susan Franklin McCourt
17:03 [p2-dev] repository that was removed shows up again.... Soby Chacko
14:55 Re: [p2-dev] Transitive Dependencies in p2 Pascal Rapicault
14:53 Re: [p2-dev] Transitive Dependencies in p2 Pascal Rapicault
14:21 [p2-dev] Transitive Dependencies in p2 Obele, Azubuko
14:07 [p2-dev] How to create zip file which contains a product build? Samuel Wu
April 14, 10
20:45 Re: [p2-dev] Publisher question, feature requirements Pascal Rapicault
19:20 Re: [p2-dev] Non-selectable categories? Susan Franklin McCourt
17:02 Re: [p2-dev] osgi.launcherPath Andrew Niefer
16:27 Re: [p2-dev] Publisher question, feature requirements Andrew Niefer
14:28 [p2-dev] Non-selectable categories? Eric Gwin
12:55 Re: [p2-dev] Publisher question, feature requirements Thomas Hallgren
11:31 Re: [p2-dev] Publisher question, feature requirements Jeff McAffer
09:59 Re: [p2-dev] Publisher question, feature requirements Thomas Hallgren
09:18 Re: [p2-dev] Publisher question, feature requirements Pascal Rapicault
04:52 [p2-dev] Publisher question, feature requirements Thomas Hallgren
April 13, 10
22:03 Re: [p2-dev] Generation of content.jar for "category" child in Composite Repos... How? Meng Xin Zhu
19:33 [p2-dev] osgi.launcherPath Thomas M Houser
13:36 Re: [p2-dev] Generation of content.jar for "category" child in Composite Repos... How? Eric Gwin
10:52 [p2-dev] Generation of content.jar for "category" child in Composite Repos... How? Eric Gwin
08:29 [p2-dev] contribution to the I build Pascal Rapicault
April 12, 10
21:35 [p2-dev] [GSOC] P2 power user views Isuru Udana
April 11, 10
22:49 [p2-dev] GSOC on Mancoosi / p2 Pascal Rapicault
18:02 Re: [p2-dev] How can I create a p2 profile for my RCP product? Gabriel Petrovay
17:18 Re: [p2-dev] How can I create a p2 profile for my RCP product? Ian Bull
17:04 [p2-dev] How can I create a p2 profile for my RCP product? Gabriel Petrovay
14:51 [p2-dev] Re: [equinox-dev] API Addition Jeff McAffer
April 10, 10
15:34 Re: [p2-dev] Leveraging Mancoosi / EDOS tools (Google Summer of Code) Çagdas Bozman
13:40 Re: [p2-dev] Leveraging Mancoosi / EDOS tools (Google Summer of Code) Pascal Rapicault
April 09, 10
20:52 [p2-dev] API Addition Pascal Rapicault
14:27 [p2-dev] Leveraging Mancoosi / EDOS tools (Google Summer of Code) Çagdas Bozman
04:29 [p2-dev] p2 profile not generated within an Eclipse based product Gabriel Petrovay
April 08, 10
15:08 [p2-dev] p2 API changes Pascal Rapicault
14:11 Re: [p2-dev] applying a configuration Pascal Rapicault
13:58 Re: [p2-dev] NPE in ProfileChangeRequest Pascal Rapicault
13:56 Re: [p2-dev] p2 publisher ant task NPE when it runs outside Eclipse IDE Pascal Rapicault
13:55 Re: [p2-dev] Upgrades through ProfileChangeRequest Pascal Rapicault
13:33 Re: [p2-dev] default p2 profile after product export Andrew Niefer
10:37 [p2-dev] default p2 profile after product export Michael Mangeng
06:05 [p2-dev] GSOC Project Power-user p2 views Isuru Udana
April 07, 10
16:48 [p2-dev] NPE in ProfileChangeRequest Matt Hughes
12:28 [p2-dev] Upgrades through ProfileChangeRequest Matt Hughes
April 06, 10
14:47 Re: [p2-dev] Disabling a mirror John Arthorne
10:18 [p2-dev] Disabling a mirror Marcus R Kestler
05:52 Re: [p2-dev] p2 publisher ant task NPE when it runs outside Eclipse IDE Thomas Hallgren
05:31 [p2-dev] p2 publisher ant task NPE when it runs outside Eclipse IDE Dmytro Pishchukhin
April 05, 10
18:35 RE: [equinox-dev] Re: [p2-dev] who should declare dependencies on ds? Murphree, Michael
13:45 [p2-dev] dropins.BasicTests.testDisabledBundleInLink() failing in N-builds since last week... Susan Franklin McCourt
13:44 Re: [p2-dev] GSOC Project - Power-user p2 views Isuru Udana
09:10 Re: [p2-dev] What's the suggested way to pick up eclipse components Samuel Wu
00:00 [p2-dev] Project meta data is out of date for rt.equinox.p2 portal on behalf of emo
April 03, 10
23:58 Re: [p2-dev] What's the suggested way to pick up eclipse components Pascal Rapicault
April 02, 10
17:23 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: [p2-dev] who should declare dependencies on ds? Jason Barkanic
16:57 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: [p2-dev] who should declare dependencies on ds? Jeff McAffer
16:40 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: [p2-dev] who should declare dependencies on ds? Jason Barkanic
09:30 Re: [p2-dev] Product Export with/without repository - osgi.bundles different Thomas Watson
06:14 [p2-dev] Product Export with/without repository - osgi.bundles different Michael Mangeng
April 01, 10
14:11 Re: [p2-dev] What's the suggested way to pick up eclipse components Daniel Jacobowitz
13:51 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: [p2-dev] who should declare dependencies on ds? Thomas Watson
12:46 Re: [p2-dev] who should declare dependencies on ds? Jeff McAffer
12:22 [p2-dev] who should declare dependencies on ds? Susan Franklin McCourt
10:08 [p2-dev] What's the suggested way to pick up eclipse components Samuel Wu
02:00 [p2-dev] P2 self provisioning Alin Dreghiciu
March 31, 10
17:40 Re: [p2-dev] duplicate IUs Susan Franklin McCourt
17:02 Re: [p2-dev] Removing MatchQuery in M7. Thomas Hallgren
16:59 Re: [p2-dev] Removing MatchQuery in M7. Jeff McAffer
16:59 Re: [p2-dev] duplicate IUs Thomas Hallgren
16:50 Re: [p2-dev] duplicate IUs Ian Bull
16:46 Re: [p2-dev] duplicate IUs Thomas Hallgren
16:43 Re: [p2-dev] GSOC Project - Power-user p2 views Ian Bull
15:09 Re: [p2-dev] duplicate IUs Ian Bull
14:57 Re: [p2-dev] duplicate IUs Susan Franklin McCourt
14:48 Re: [p2-dev] Removing MatchQuery in M7. John Arthorne
14:46 Re: [p2-dev] Removing MatchQuery in M7. Jeff McAffer
14:12 Re: [p2-dev] GSOC Project - Power-user p2 views Susan Franklin McCourt
13:55 [p2-dev] duplicate IUs Ian Bull
12:12 Re: [p2-dev] Removing MatchQuery in M7. Thomas Watson
11:19 [p2-dev] Removing MatchQuery in M7. Thomas Hallgren
06:00 Re: [p2-dev] GSOC Project - Power-user p2 views Isuru Udana
00:45 [p2-dev] Metadata Icons Ian Bull
00:05 Re: [p2-dev] Re: [PLEASE READ] API changes MUST be approved by PMC BEFORE releasing Pascal Rapicault

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10