[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Serialized queries hard to read
- From: Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 12:32:26 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While working on a solution to prevent RAP and the IDE to be installed together (306709), I met the serialized format of queries and I find that extremely unreadable (see example below). On top of that I'm also questioning the ability for this format to compress has good as before.
So my few questions are:
1) can we make this format more readable ?
2) does this compress as good as before?
3) is parsing as fast as before?
<required match='providedCapabilities.exists(x | x.name == $0 && x.namespace == $1 && x.version >= $2 && x.version < $3)' matchParameters='['org.eclipse.rap.rwt', 'org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu', version('1.0.0'), version('2.0.0')]' min='0' max='0' greedy='false'/>