Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used?

Guessing that this could happen if a repo has exactly the same content but has updated timestamp ...

- henrik

27 jan 2010 kl. 10.51 skrev Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>:

Buckminster now uses it's own agent and i started to look at what p2 stores in the cache that it keeps under the directory <agent root>/ org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository/cache. After loading some repositories I found two files named:

content643182476.jar
content2050526759.jar

They were both of the exact same size. Content looked very similar to so I checked the md5sum. It's also exactly the same. Should this ever happen?

- thomas