[p2-dev] bundle version numbers...?

Per Dani's note to eclipse-dev last week [1], I realized that I have updated some p2 code and did not update the bundle version as part of making the changes.
I checked the version guidelines[2] and in my case decided it was appropriate to update the minor segment, because I made an externally visible change (changed the way the license page works in the install wizards).

But...
I then noticed that we shipped 3.5 with many (all?) p2 bundle version numbers at 1.0.100.qualifier.
This would indicate no major changes since 3.4. I suppose since we don't have any supported API, we could argue that none of the changes in 3.5 are externally visible.

At any rate...
Going into 3.6, what should we use as the bundle version number? If/when we declare API, I would suppose we would move to 1.1.0.
But in the meantime, should we be using 1.0.200.qualifier?

thanks,
susan

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-dev/msg08655.html
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Version_Numbering