RE: [p2-dev] RE: Proper Way To Install from P2 Zipped Repos

Paul,

What property is magical to PDE build here?  Is it "repoBaseLocation"?
When is this property used (what stage of PDE build)?  I can't seem to
find it in the docs, and I don't know if I am actually able to use it in
my scripts.

Thanks,
Mark.